Commissary Questions

Thu Feb 24 10:21:51 EST 2011

In a message dated 2/22/2011 4:57:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

this isn't much incentive to fork out $ now and hope the book is actually
printed.

Since the first society published book, "Cabooses of the N&W", the society
has never announced a book and not published it. The latest book was
dropped and re-advertised due to the title change and I did not want members to
think there were two books being done. To avoid this we went to the trouble
of canceling the ads and refunding of any monies on deposit.

The new advance has raised about 1/3 of the costs of printing the book
already. Many thanks to those who support the society's endeavors!

Bob Bowers