Commissary Questions

Tue Feb 22 07:26:03 EST 2011

I note in reviewing the latest Commissary there is no longer a break down of decals by mfg; all are listed as property of Model Railroad Services Decals; has this firm purchased the other mfg's stock?  What's up here?

Also, I note the "pre-pub" offering of Mason's new book; am I correct that members only save $2.00 between pre-pub and member's regular pricing? Since the Society hasn't produced an original publication since the Thieme book, this isn't much incentive to fork out $ now and hope the book is actually printed.

And regarding the book, please forgive me, but why is there an excursion picture used on the front cover? Just wondering.

Jim Brewer