North Carolina Branch: Separate Seniority Roster ?

Tue Jan 4 22:37:31 EST 2011

Abe

Perhaps DI prior to 1903. Better known as JN after that date. The
long shot would be DH. You know that is Draper.

Only you would ask such a question. The only thing I know is the
scheduled freight trains ran out of Radford.

The NC Extension was always part of the Rad. Div. as far as I have
been able to determine. New River Plateau Ry. from Ivanhoe south,
Started March, 2, 1888 and merged with N&W RR Oct. 16, 1892 was
nothing but a company started and owned by N&W connected at Ivanhoe.
Hope you have been following the post on the Norma Spur. The NC Ext.
has a great history. I went out there back when, trying to find the
Norma Spur. Never did find where it connected but did find a farm
house with a lot of pretty girls on the porch near the location. You
know I forgot what I was looking for.

JB