Lost A Friend

Sat Dec 4 23:42:24 EST 2010

I for one will Never pass up The Valley. It's home to me, It's in my
Blood. There is a reason I have an apartment with a view of the Blue
Ridge. I can watch the sun rise every morning!

Those that have been to Cass will understand when I say the Blue Ridge
Mountains are my Leatherbark Creek.

Nathan

Nathan Simmons
trainman51 at gmail.com