Heartland Corridor

Wed Aug 18 23:10:23 EDT 2010

Michael,

You are making a number of declarative statements for which I see no hard
(or even soft) supporting data.

Where's the evidence that "raising the portal hole (without reboring the
tunnel) couldn't have cost all that much more"?

I trust the judgment of people who know what that number is more than
someone's mere supposition.

Secondly, do you really think that container shippers in the orient really
give a fig about the esthetics of US railroad tunnels?

Thirdly, what is a "semi-bottom line"?

Dave Lambert

_____