Why 611?

Tue Jun 22 01:57:56 EDT 2010

I should note, that in the final stage of writing my book on the 1956 wreck, "Midnight on the Pocahontas" I have asked about this very narrative and it has been drawn into question.

I will also note that I attempted years ago to obtain this footage for research purposes into my book and was unable to complete the transaction.

Lois J. Ponton

611 Historian