2010 NWHS Convention

Sun May 9 22:33:37 EDT 2010

We've had a few people call asking about the tours on the convention.

There is still plenty of space available for both the Thursday tour
to Luray and Shenandoah and the Friday tour to Sheperdstown,
Hagerstown and Boyce. If we do not receive your registration soon, we
may drop one of the buses and there may not be space available later.

SO.....if you've been procrastinating on sending in your
registration, don't delay much longer. In fact you can do it right
now on-line at http://www.nwhs.org/commissary/Convention2010.html

Thank you and hope to see you in Front Royal!
Ron Davis