Sun Apr 11 00:00:22 EDT 2010

Sorry,

I'm not sure what happened to my earlier post to cause the font to randomly
blow up many times larger than the rest of the text; it didn't look that way
on my editor before I hit "send". I was as surprised as you were by that.
FWIW, it looks fine as posted online in the mailing list archive.

Does anyone have any pointers on how to prevent that from happening?

My apologies if this one comes across wacky, too.

-David Rice