The Enigma of Walt Willard

Tue Mar 23 21:21:01 EDT 2010

Lois,

I believe a close brush with death can cause this. My boss nearly died
about 15 years ago from an illness. He was face to face with death. His hair
has been white ever since. I am only a month or two older than he is and mine
is just about half gray. (That gray comes from working for him...LOL).
Just kidding, He's a great guy to work for.

Thanks,

Richard D. Shell

In a message dated 3/23/2010 9:15:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,