NW Bicentennial Info Needed

Sun Oct 4 11:23:58 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am currently upgrading my HO119 N&W Bicentennial set. Currently the set
will letter two SD-45's in that scheme. We are changing the set to do only
one locomotive, but we are adding the hopper, caboose and trailer.

I have the information I need for the trailer. It is at the VA Museum of
Transportation and other than some graffiti it still has all of the original
graphics. I am also covered on the caboose.

What I need is information of the hopper. If anyone has perpendicular side
or end shots they would be willing to share I would be grateful. Copies of
drawings would also work. Does anyone know if they are available in the
archives?

Sincerely,

Richard D. Shell
ShellScale Decals