branch line equipment

Sat Apr 11 11:42:06 EDT 2009

The only ways to be positive of what equipment was used on a given
branch at a given time is to see a photograph, or talk to a
still-living member of the crew, or (the longest trail) try to find
documentation of assignment of cars and engines.
Fortunately for my modeling of the Valley Line there is a great book
with numerous photographs by Mason Cooper.
The Bachmann Spectrum HO combine seems to my myopic eyes to be an
excellent representation of the cars used with the mixed train 13/14
through much of the steam era.

Jeff Cornelius