Luray depot

Tue Apr 7 12:16:06 EDT 2009

April 7, 2009

Good morning, David:

I don't have anything specifically about Luray, although what you describe is what I've been working on for Boyce. Bernie Hylton has been researching Page County newspapers and may have some information about the station. Also, you might visit the Shepherdstown station which as a similar design as Luray and see what they've done in converting it to leased space as well as event rentals of the main waiting room.

Best wishes,

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com

RE: Attachment
Tuesday, April 7, 2009 11:30 AM
From: "Dave Tong" <dave.tong at pts-usa.com>
To: "'Frank Scheer'" <f_scheer at yahoo.com>

Frank,

I am involved with the renovation of the Luray Train Depot in Luray.
Do you have any information, pictures, artifacts, news articles, etc. for
Luray, Virginia's train depot?

Dave

S. David Tong, CGC
President/CEO
Premier Technical Services Corporation
O:540-743-5700 C:540-244-1275 F:540-743-4448
SDVOSB/HUBZone
www.PTS-USA.com
dave.tong at pts-usa.com