Shenandoah Division dispatchers and operators

Tue Apr 7 06:27:41 EDT 2009

On the Shenandoah Division subject, does anyone have a Senority list of
Engineers, Fireman, Conductor and Brakemen, from the early 1930s up to
early mid 50s? anything would be a help. I am asking because I am told
that my grandmother had Family that worked between Roanoke and
Shenandoah, at least one Uncle and a Cousin. But I think there were more
then just that. The Uncle I know was in engine service, and the Cousin
in train service.

Nathan