Trust plates

Sun Feb 22 07:20:37 EST 2009

Thank you very much for your input. The Pennsylvania Railroad trust plate
that I have says that the equipment was held in trust by the Girard Trust Corn
Exchange Bank of Philadelphia. Good luck in your search.

Have a happy day.

Neil K. Yerger

_audreyly at aol.com_ (mailto:audreyly at aol.com)

In a message dated 2/22/2009 7:09:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,