new, old 1218 video on YouTube

Tue Jun 24 08:11:57 EDT 2008

Ross:
Thank you very much! I really enjoyed that and I'm sure others will too. I've watched it twice already! Interesting the engines are in sinc (or nearly) in sight at Lafayette and Glen Lyn but they are out of sinc at Arthur for the outstanding sound effects! I believe that is OWL in the video. Is that the notorious wife behind him?
Charlie Long
Lynchburg