N&W HS 2008 Convention

Mon Jun 16 20:54:46 EDT 2008

Jerry, Was sorry we missed you in Nelsonville, we were there from about 1215
to nearly one ant then we came home, how about sending your email to me at
my email as I lost your email address, you can send it to me at
rr2248 at dragonbbs.com.
I would like to get other email address from others as I lost them when my
old computer crashed
Hope to see everyone next year in Roanoke and see if we can see as many
train as in Marion
Nathan and David Robinette
Pomeroy,Ohio
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 9:49 PM