Roanoke Rail Camera

Fri May 16 21:18:30 EDT 2008

Ditto, Walt. I know this is not a rail discussion, but have to put in my 2 cents. My niece's husband does tech support for the Corporate Research Center in Blacksburg. Tech just gave him a Mac Book that runs Windows too and he thinks it's great. Why run Windows on a Mac? Because the Mac runs Windows programs better! At least in his opinion, and he's a real tech geek. So that's good enough for me, and I'm seriously considering the Mac Book for my main computer.

Sam Putney

Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: Roanoke Rail Camera

That's cause us recent coverts still need some of our windoze programs!!!

Walt