Jarrell Greever

Fri Apr 4 22:22:29 EDT 2008

It truely saddens me to hear the news of Jarrell's passing, he definatly was a gem and a real asset to our Society, He fought a brave fight, I know firsthand the pain and suffering that he went through with his kidney disease.

He printed up buisness cards for me and did a wonderful job with them. He was talented, a pleasure to be around, and will be missed by all.

Gary Price