Dry Branch Virginia

Sun Mar 9 03:06:10 EDT 2008

Greetings Chuck!

I 'bout fell over when I saw your post. Where exactly do you live in Dry Branch? Down toward the end of 600? Or down in the bottom in the "old Page house"? I grew up in Dry Branch, and that's near where the water tank was. Help me out here - I used to know where every spring in that corner of the county was, but have been in Arizona since '86. And that gravel road (600, Dry Branch Road) was built as a road, 'cuz Giles Co. was supposed to build a road to meet it at the county line - but never did.

I look forward to sorting this one out. If you want to post an email address I'll get back to you that way. And BTW, I grew up in the bottom there where 600 goes under the trestle... .

Vince.