Former N&W Valley Line more important than ever?

Sat Feb 2 11:04:18 EST 2008

Personal to Harry.

If you 'd be so kind to send me your address and personal e-mail I would really appreciate it. Through the years you have been more than interesting to "listen" too. Some day I'd like to meet up with you when you have lots of time to "story tale". for anecdotal stories, you are hard to beat. I enjoy you experiences and the thoughts that go with them. Thanks for the fun you have provided me and many others. You have loved what you did in your life and it shows.

Oakie G Ford
oford at zoominternet.net
606-922-6000 cell
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: Former N&W Valley Line more important than ever?

On 1/28/08, Gary Price asked:

"Why are there two NS business cars in a siding
off Hull Street ?"\

Well now we know.

Harry Bundy

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.