N&W business car assignments

Wed Nov 28 00:36:39 EST 2007

I was wondering if any information exists regarding the assignments of N&W's business car fleet? Any information would be appreciated, but right now I am specifically curious about cars 101, 102, and 300 during the 1940's and early 1950's, prior to their rebuilding and modernization in about 1955. I believe the N&W Color Guide lists 102 as being assigned to the Western Division Superintendent at Bluefield, but it doesn't specify during which years. Also, when did 300 receive the names Exporter and Roanoke?

Marty Flick