Caboose location

Sun Oct 7 09:22:31 EDT 2007

I think it would be nice if they could figure out a way to work it in with the 433 display. After all, cabeese were known to roam the creeper in the later years, even if they were pulled by diesels.

But, there's not a whole lot of room in that vicinity, so I understand if they can't work it in there.

Ben Blevins

Cal,

As of two weeks ago, Mayor Humphries was not certain were it will be placed.

The Town has a plan to renovate Depot Square this fall (some underground
installations have begun) but I don't know if there will be a provision for
the caboose.

When I get more info I'll be back.

Mike Pierry, Jr.

i'm making a difference. Make every IM count for the cause of your choice.
Join Now. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM