Ticket Box ?

Thu Aug 2 21:41:50 EDT 2007

Jimmy,

I'm certainly no expert, but I have my doubts about it being a ticket case.
HOWEVER, it very well could have been a station piece. Remember, many(most)
of the antique dealers know just enough about railroads to get themselves
mixed up . If it indeed came from a depot, a ticket case would be the first
(and only) thing they could think of, therefore they'll swear that's what it
is.

It's a beautiful cabinet. I'd hang on to it (even if you use it as a
breadbox!).

Jeff Sanders

Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: Ticket Box ?