Potential Product Idea For The Commissary

Mon Jul 30 13:56:00 EDT 2007

These type of discussions should be kept at the BOD/Commissary level. In my
time in service to the Society the BOD both accepted and rejected the
inclusion of a variety of items in the Commissary. Additionally if you could
get Bob Bowers to talk about it, he would probably tell you about any number
of hair brain schemes he has been pitched. I can forsee a scenerio where a
vendor could create a frenzy on the list for his widget leaving the Society
stuck with a large inventory, high shipping costs or any number of unforeen
problems. There is nothing wrong with Christmas Cards, but is this the
correct forum for its discussion?
Mason Cooper

[Mason Cooper] -----Original Message-----