Truck Frame empties

Thu Jun 21 08:51:48 EDT 2007

thanks, Ben, for another Bristol line shot of an area I haven't yet trekked through.

Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 12:56 PM
Subject: Truck Frame empties

Whilst we've been discussing truck frames, there's been little mention of the empties returning back to the frame plant. I thought I'd snap a few photos of them as well. We won't be seeing these much longer either.

Photo taken today around 11:00 a.m. looking into Jessie's Cut, about two miles east of Seven Mile Ford, VA. I don't know the train number.

Ben Blevins