Truck Frame empties

Tue Jun 19 13:56:31 EDT 2007

Whilst we've been discussing truck frames, there's been little mention of the empties returning back to the frame plant. I thought I'd snap a few photos of them as well. We won't be seeing these much longer either.

Photo taken today around 11:00 a.m. looking into Jessie's Cut, about two miles east of Seven Mile Ford, VA. I don't know the train number.

Ben Blevins