Special Function

Sat May 12 23:15:02 EDT 2007

Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 9:10 AM
Subject: Special Function

> Can someone advise the exact function of Research Car No. 34?

Research car 34 is used to test rail. It's my understanding that they used
the diesel body and frame, which has been ballasted, to ensure a good solid
ride, to provide optimum testing. The information gathered from car 34 is
sent to computers, and research personnel, onboard the the accompanying car,
No. 33, I believe.

Jeff Sanders