N&W Buttons

Tue Apr 17 15:58:21 EDT 2007

Richard: What kind do you want, gold or silver? The Buckeye Railroadania
show is this weekend in Columbus Ohio. And I will look. They used to be
not very expensive in the gold style. How many large and how many small?

Gary Rolih

Cincinnati, OH

Rolih at nwhs.org

April 21st

Buckeye Show

Lausche Building, State Fairgrounds, Exit 111 off of I-71

Columbus, Ohio

0900-1500 hrs

Bring money!

_____