Domed Passenger Cars

Mon Apr 16 19:22:16 EDT 2007

No. None on any N&W trains or the combined trains with the Southern that ran through.

Ed Painter - Narrows, Va (currrently Russellville, AR)

Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 11:16 AM
Subject: Domed Passenger Cars

Question -

Did the Norfolk & Western every use any of the Domed Passenger cars on any of their regular passenger trains? I realize that they "inherited" some from the Wabash after their merger, but I am asking specifically about either the Powhatan rrow, or the Pocahontas.

Thanks

Frank Jefferson