N&W Buttons

Mon Apr 16 09:40:08 EDT 2007

I notice from time to time an advertisement in TRAINS for buttons and rr clothing. You might look there. Cal.
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 12:10 PM
Subject: N&W Buttons

N&W Listers,

I got this email from a friend in Lynchburg who isn't on this list. Is there anyone who might have an answer?

"I have a friend that works at a dry cleaners and is in need of buttons, original or reproduction, for an N&W Conductors jacket. They need a full set. They said that they would take an entire jacket if they had to, but get real. One of you guys know where I can get a set of buttons. The museum says that all they have is cuff links."

Thanks,

Richard D. Shell
Troutville, VA

See what's free at AOL.com.