N&W lanterns

Sun Feb 25 21:21:18 EST 2007

Now you've sparked a few more questions and I hope you don't mind my bothering you again. When was the "Kero era"? One is stamped 4-41 and the other is stamped 3-56, and from what I gather, this means 4th and 3rd quarter of 1941 and 1956, respectively. Did N&W have marked globes during this time? If not, when did N&W stop purchasing marked globes?

Thank you for your help,

Ed