ACI

Sun Nov 5 03:30:40 EST 2006

So, Harry, after ACI use was stopped around 1978, what
became of the ex-ACI Industries person?

I hadn't thought about tank cars being difficult to
read because of the curved surface. Most of the
tankers I saw had a flat vertical plate attached near
an end catwalk with the ACI label affixed to that
--solving the problem you mentioned.

Good morning,

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com