N&W HS members near Blacksburg

Thu Oct 12 07:46:10 EDT 2006

From: "William Sheild" <wsheild at crosslink.net>
To: "Frank Scheer" <f_scheer at yahoo.com>
Subject: RF&P Sleepers & Print
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 20:27:36 -0400

Frank,

... Dick Dunford in Blacksburg VA. Do you have his
email address? We have a son who graduated from Va
Tech and then made his home in Blacksburg. I'd like
to make contact with fellow railroaders while I'm
visiting.

Thanks and take care,

Bill Sheild

October 12, 2006

Good morning, Bill:

The Norfolk & Western Historical Society strips off
email addresses from postings, so I don't have Dick's
email address. What I will do is post a message
asking for Dick and other Blacksburg-vicinity members
to drop you a note off-line to wsheild at crosslink.net

I've looked at the #602 print at Broad Street station
visible at http://www.rfandp.org/ and will pass on
acquiring it. It's a great picture, but I limit
artwork acquisitions to those that have a Railway Post
Office visible.

Best wishes,

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com