N&W Train Order Signals

Fri Sep 15 17:14:56 EDT 2006

Also note that the Form 19 orders did not have to be signed for while the
Form 31 orders did. Form 19 orders were to avance a train while form 31's
were used to restrict a train. While form 19's were 'business as usual' for
the N&W, it would seem that form 31's weren't used too often.

Gary Rolih with thanks to Louis Newton

_____