Did the N&W have any GP38s?

Thu Jun 1 18:55:57 EDT 2006

I feel sure the N&W had some Kind of GP38s on there roster. By saying
some kind I mean GP38/GP38-2/GP38AC. I am Just curious as to what they
had, what specs they were built to and what paint schemes they were in
along with numbers. I know it may seem odd that i am just referring the
GP38 Models but they are what I like, Not to mention the Short line I
work part time on uses a GP38 that was Built to be PRSL 2013 but
delivered as PC 2013, then became CR 7673, then CSX 1947, then LLPX 2015
who leases it to us. Ok enough rambling about the PRSL unit, and back to
the N&W. ;~)

Thanks for any and all info,
Nathan