Semaphore Productions

Wed May 31 15:45:19 EDT 2006

Semaphore Records is very much in business, but I
don't understand their marketing. There have been
many questions as to why Alan Botto doesn't respond to
inquiries, so don't feel left out! I don't have an
answer. He almost always has a booth and product
displays at the railroad shows here in northern
VA/Chantilly, but that's the only visible signs I see.
About half the time, Peter Lerro (railroad artist)
stands in for him to sell CD's. Some of his recent
CD's are for the benefit of and sold by the
Railroader's Museum in Altoona. Maybe they have some
idea of a contact address.

Dave Stephenson