N&W K question

Fri Apr 14 00:36:51 EDT 2006

On page 111 of the Warden/Miller N&W Passenger service book there is a
picture of Ki 111 in Winston Salem, passing a streamlinedf K2.
BTW, Netscape will not allow me to selectively download email. It is
all or nothing.Thus, I was not warned by the separate posts. I only know
I am getting a huge file when my computer gets slow. In this case,
barely moving. Just don't send the huge files, guys. These picture posts
each had over 3000 KB's. That is TOO much of a good thing! Jim Nichols