Wreck Photos/Housekeeping

Thu Apr 13 23:18:28 EDT 2006

Jerry, I don't think you were exactly "taken to task"
for posting the wreck photos. Our president said "Out
of respect for our friends at NS corporate and for the
train crews involved, PLEASE DO NOT POST PHOTOS of NS
wrecks or other NS safety issues on this mailing
list." I think that was fairly diplomatic and he
spelled out most of his reasoning. And as a friend of
Bill's, a fellow shark, and being involved in
liability concerns on other railroad lists, I concur.
Your good intentions were not being questioned.

Frank Bongiovanni