Wreck Photos

Thu Apr 13 08:11:42 EDT 2006

I've learned over the years that not many things are more sensitive to railroads than photographs of wrecks. Bad PR, legal troubles, employee issues,...just a mess of trouble no matter who was "at fault". So for purposes of this list, historic photographs of situations on the N&W or VGN are one thing; contemporary photos of trouble on NS are quite another. Out of respect for our friends at NS corporate and for the train crews involved, PLEASE DO NOT POST PHOTOS of NS wrecks or other NS safety issues on this mailing list.

Bill McClure
President
N&WHS