Strange motive power

Thu Mar 30 23:21:32 EST 2006

The lead unit was one of the new GEs that are assembled in Altoona,
painted in primer paint, stenciled with NS and its number, then
supposedly sent, in service, to Chattanooga for final paint. That being
said, motive power seems to be so short, most units run in primer for
some time before they get to Chattanooga, sometimes months.

Ken Miller