Well.....how about diesel fuel!!

Thu Mar 30 11:33:59 EST 2006

I asked the fuel question about Hagerstown once, and was told that NW
did not fuel diesels in Hagerstown either. When the old PRR (later
PC and Conrail) engine facility existed, NW power laid over
there. For decades, a PRR tender from a Q class duplex sat there and
was used for fuel storage.
Evidently only to provide fuel for that road. There is no sign of
that facility anymore, The wood engine house, concrete coaling
tower, and fuel tender were removed in the early 1980's.

Rick Morrison