N&W Roundhouses?

Mon Jan 23 23:30:23 EST 2006

Matthew - best way is to go from the station up the hill, turn right on Spencer Street, go straight across at the Mary St. Bridge, go down along the railroad until the street turns left; take a right up the hill, and down the other side you'll see the site.

EdKing
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: N&W Roundhouses?

Thanks for all the info everyone. Ed,I am in Bristol once or twice a month, where is the roundhouse located? I know where the station is, the city is refurbuishing it. They are doing a good job.

Matthew B. Madden