N&W Roundhouses?

Mon Jan 23 23:21:07 EST 2006

It's at the east end of the yard, nestled into a curve next to a cement plant IIRC. The new owners had it pretty well secured the times I've passed through there and no tracks are near it now, save for the main line. Interestingly, an old steel water tank was still atop the adjacent hill above it.

Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: N&W Roundhouses?

Thanks for all the info everyone. Ed,I am in Bristol once or twice a month, where is the roundhouse located? I know where the station is, the city is refurbuishing it. They are doing a good job.

Matthew B. Madden