SCRAP YARDS WHERE Y'S,J'S AND A'S WERE SCRAPPED?

Thu Jan 19 00:39:56 EST 2006

YES. MOSCOWITZ WAS LOCATED AT CINCINNATI, OHIO ALONG THE NYC WEST OF CINCY.
I HAVE SOME PHOTOS WHICH ARE UP NORTH IN OHIO. A FRIEND , OF MINE, OBTAINED
THE HEADLIGHT OF "K" # 104 WHICH WAS ON THE RECORD COVER OF ONE OF O.WESTION
LINKS ALBUMS.--I THINK I MAY HAVE SOME SHOTS OF ENGINES SCRAPPED IN
NEW,BOSTOM. THIS SCRAP YARD HAS BEEN GONE FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS.

BOB STUMP, HARLINGEN, TEXAS