Book Projects

Mon Jan 16 12:08:37 EST 2006

Bill,

One project I'd love to see (and help with) would be a book covering the
business cars of the NW (and even SOU/NS). I recently bought a book from
the C&NW Historical Society that's a similar format to what I'd like to do.
It covers their business train from the mid to late 1980's. They also sell
a book of drawings of the cars (somewhat similar to the NWHS book of NW
passenger car drawings of 1967). I have photos of a number of the
business/passenger fleet that I've taken since the mid-1980's but most are
parked in Roanoke type photos to help me with modeling projects. I'm sure
there are others out there with lots of other great photos that could make
for a nice book.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks,
Phil Miller