Coal Towns

Sat Dec 31 12:38:23 EST 2005

I am a complete novice when it comes to the N and W and its role in the
Appalachians. I joined the society because the RR is the most fascinating I have
found in the US. One web site which I found that seems to have a great deal
of information on all the coal towns in WV and along the Tug fork, etc is
_www.coalcampusa.com/index.html_ (http://www.coalcampusa.com/index.html) .
Everyone probably already knows all about it but the maps may give some insight
to taking trips from Bluefield and the location of some old mining
communities.

I do enjoy this forum, for a novice it is great to read all the various
information.

Ted Cutler