N&W vs. Southern Railway

Wed Oct 26 11:29:07 EDT 2005

Ed Painter and All. The Southern group has only one historical organizaion,
The Southern Railway Historical Assocation, and North Carolina chartered
eductional non-profit IRS qualified. The former Southern Railway Historical
Society was a propriety group based in Georgia. That group disbanded last
year and its materials given to SRHA and placed in the Southern Archives in
Kennesaw Georgia.
W. Calvin Reynolds, President Emeritus, Southern Railway Historical
Association.
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: N&W vs. Southern Railway