Dry Fork Branch

Fri Oct 7 23:04:16 EDT 2005

I was the yardmaster at Auville (working at Wilcoe) during the time period
you are interested in. While I was not there on a regular basis, I do
recall seeing time freight moving past the Auville yard from Norton moving
west. As a freshly promoted yardmaster with an engineering background, I
made several sketches of the mine operations for both Tug Fork and Dry
Fork. I will be glad to send scanned copies of such if anyone is
interested. Several other fellows expressed an interest and I have already
replied to them. Now that I have scanned my files, I should be able to
reply more quickly.

David Ray at sixrays at visuallink.com