Dry Fork Branch

Tue Oct 4 13:07:52 EDT 2005

I am a new member and plan to visit Roanoke next week and see if I can
find the data I need, but your input would be very helpfull. I am
trying to find a location to model. I now have focused my attention on
the cut off between Iaeger, south east to the clinch valley district.
The Dry fork branch. I plan to model operation's as close to the
prototype as possible. I am working with some experienced operator's so
I will have help evaluating the line. I have been unable to find out
much about it.
To keep it simple at first, what kind of traffic did the line see.
Time can change but the 70's or early 80's info would be best.
Thanks Tim