Time for an all-Virginian calendar?

Tue Aug 23 00:03:30 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/22/05 10:18:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:
I would not be in favor of this as it would dilute the diversity of the
regular calendar. It would also set a precident if another faction,
i.e....passenger train fans wanting an all passenger calendar, which the Society would have
to deal with. And as some one who has spent some time behinds the sales tables
over the years I find that unsold old calendars take up alot of sales space,
better devoted to more
profitable product. Mason Cooper
The "diversity" had already been diluted from the black & white '06 Classic
calendar I got the other day, which is what prompted my e-mail on the subject
of an all-Virginian calendar to begin with. I haven't seen the '06 color
calendar, so I don't know if the Virginian got short shrift on that one as well, or
not.

Greg Harrod